Our SVP of Property and Asset Management, Angela Aeschliman, was sworn in as IREM’s President-Elect at their 2018 officer installation ceremony. Her primary responsibility will be to assist with member engagement and the organizational value. Her tasks will include:
• Help with member retention and prospective member recruitment
• Hold programs that benefit our mission and meet member needs
• Work to include educational aspects in organization programs wherever possible
• Promote IREM credentials and the organization within the community, industry and media
• Write periodic articles & letters for the website/social media outlets
Additionally, Angela currently serves as IREM’s Sustainability Advisory Board Chair, which oversees and manages IREM’s Certified Sustainability Property (CSP) certification. The certification allows property managers to gain recognition for properties not covered by other programs, extend sustainability across their portfolio, or start a sustainability initiative from scratch.